Did you know you do not need to be certified to become a doula? All it takes is a desire to support women, learning about birth, pregnancy, postpartum, and getting connected with the women in your community.
In this episode I discuss:
– My transition from full time working teacher to self employed doula
– How my social selling experience helped me become an entrepreneur
– The doula certification program I started then ditched to become a self taught doula
– Exactly what I did to become a self taught doula, it’s easier than you think to be an uncertified birth worker
– Permission to be a doula who isn’t booked out or burned out.
– How you can utilize online offers to supplement your birth worker business
DM me to get a preview of Ambitious Birth Worker. (or send me an email)
Other episodes you’ll love:
Want to work with me?
Unmedicated Academy: The signature program for moms who want to be the boss of their unmedicated birth and be educated, informed and empowered. We will chat each week and you’ll be blown away by how much support is inside. Join the empowered mom club
Submit a question or testimonial for the show: Leave me a voice message
*Affiliate links used where appropriate. Thanks for supporting the podcast!